You won't want to miss out on this amazing selection of NEW Appliances, HVAC Equipment, Home Improvement Items, and more!
Rows of NEW working Appliances WITH factory warranties!
NEW commercial grade Hot Water Heaters, Electric Drain Cleaners, and Other Equipment.
NEW working Heat Pumps, A/C Condensers, Air Handlers, PTAC Units, and More!
Hotel Bedding, Towels, Toiletries, and Supplies
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING:
Please contact Monica at Monica@AuctionByPearce.com or call our office at (205) 664-4300 if you have any other questions after reading this.
Auction Ends - Monday, Oct. 9th at 7:00pm Central
Inspection - Monday, Oct. 9th from 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location – Hatching Hope Warehouse – 376 Shady Acres Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007
Payment - THIS IS A CREDIT CARD ONLY AUCTION. We will automatically charge the card on file at the end of the sale. There will not be a cashier on site at the pickup location. Please update your card on file before the end of the auction.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- ALL Payments must be made no later than Oct. 11th.
- Failure to do so can result in being blocked from bidding in future auctions.
Pickup – Tuesday, Oct. 10th and Wednesday, Oct. 11th from 9am-3pm ONLY.
- This auction is located off-site and therefore we cannot hold items after the designated pick-up days. We understand that sometimes emergencies happen, and we always do our best to work with buyers when those situations come up. However, we cannot guarantee that the items will be available for pickup after the designated pick-up days for this auction; nor can we guarantee that any auction managers will be available to accommodate alternate pick-up times at off-site auctions.
- This organization has hired us to have these items removed by the above listed date to make room for the events and volunteer service day that are scheduled immediately following the auction pick-up days. Buyers are responsible for paying for the items they win no matter what. However, any items that are not picked up may be removed from the warehouse in order to make space if needed. Please make sure you will be able to make arrangements to pick up items BEFORE you begin bidding.
This auction is for a local nonprofit disaster relief organization. Some items are overstock, return, and/or other donations. Although many of the items are brand new and working, please note any of the cosmetic damage on some of them before bidding. Everything is being sold AS-IS and will be available for inspection on Monday, Oct. 9th. The warehouses where the auction items are stored are also used to store and pack disaster relief supplies. Please do not show up to their facilities before the inspection day. Contact Monica if you have any further questions about specific items/lots.
General Auction Information:
- There is a 15% buyer's premium.
- This auction features a staggered ending that will show up on the final day(s) of the auction. Each group of lots will end in 15 minute increments. The exact time left on each lot will show up on the website. Please note: Bidding does NOT end on ALL of the items at 7:00.
- From our website:
Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
- This auction also features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
Auctioneer: Larry "Chip" Pearce, License #1088
Auctioneer Apprentice: Monica Malone, License #3066
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Alabama Auctioneering, INC, DBA Pearce & Associates. You cannot register or participate in this auction without agreeing electronically to these terms and conditions.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person before placing a bid. One a bid has been placed, it cannot be removed or retracted by the bidder or the auctioneer.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction, it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce & Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason. In the event of a system failure or internet interruption, the auctioneer reserves the right to freeze bidding and restart the auction on a timeline set by the auctioneer.
There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax is collected by Pearce & Associates unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the title work for the purchaser. Pearce & Associates collects a total of $65 for title work, dealer prep and documentation fee. ($15 title, $50 dealer prep/doc) which the purchaser pays. NOTE: Pearce & Associates does not own vehicles consigned to our auctions. The seller understands that any claims from descriptions, condition, miles, etc are between the owner (seller) and the purchaser. The auctioneer does not guarantee year, make, model, miles, hours, running condition, physical condition of any item in our auctions. You, the purchaser are responsible for inspecting the assets in person and making your own determination as to the condition of the item you are bidding on. The description is NOT guaranteed by the auctioneer nor the seller. AS IS, WHERE IS. We encourage you, the bidder to conduct your own car fax.
Vintage/Classic Automobiles: The state of Alabama does not title vehicles older than 35 years, therefor you, the buyer will receive an Alabama Bill of Sale Only on these vehicles. If a title has been made available by the Estate, Owner or Bankruptcy Trustee, Pearce will provide that title to the purchaser.
Non Alabama residents do not pay title or documentation fees but do require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser. Licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers are also exempt from those fees but Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle title work on all Alabama residents and will provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Alabama and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Shelby County, Alabama. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Pearce and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Shelby County, AL with an arbitrator appointed by the President of the Alabama Auctioneers Association.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
By Alabama State Law, all auctions are considered with reserve unless they are titled absolute. This is an auction with reserve. The seller, owner, auctioneer, bank or lien holder, or any government agency having an interest in the items in this auction reserve the right to bid on behalf of the seller up to their reserve amount. The auctioneer, its staff members or any member of MarkNet Alliance reserves the right to be a bidder/purchaser in this auction.
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.
Pearce & Associates, nor its staff are jewelry appraisers or certified gemologists, and therefore can not guarantee or authenticate information provided to us when we sell those classification of assets. All Information and appraisals have been provided by the sellers. We can not confirm that the information on the appraisals is accurate or up to date. Jewelry is sold as is. All jewelry is available for inspection and testing at our auction facility before bidding. We strongly encourage buyers to research the types of appraisals and to inspect all items before bidding on them.