Incredible Collection of Items from Multiple Estates:
Guns, Ammo, Military Memorabilia, Amazing Artwork with Appraisals, Jewelry, Watches, China, Collectibles, and Much More!!!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING:
Please contact Monica at Monica@AuctionByPearce.com or call our office at (205) 664-4300 if you have any other questions after reading this.
Auction Ends - Tuesday, June 27th at 7:00pm Central
Inspection - Monday-Friday from 9:30am-3:30pm
Location - Pearce Auction Center - 720 Fulton Springs Rd. Alabaster, AL 35007
Pickup and Payment - Wednesday, June 28th and Thursday, June 29th from 9am-4pm.
ALL Payments must be made no later than June 29th even if you can not pick your items up on or before that day. Please contact us before close of business on June 28th to schedule an alternate pickup time if need be.
Payment can be made by Cash, Check, Card and Money Wire. We accept Mastercard, Discover and Visa up to $2,500. We do not accept American Express.
- Shipping will be offered on some items (such as guns, cards, coins, watches, jewelry, and any small items) in this auction. Artwork can be shipped but will be taken to UPS to for both packing and shipping.
Call or email our office before bidding to ask about specific items you would need shipped before bidding.
- Please make sure to update the shipping address that you have on file to match the address you want your items shipped to.
- All shipping and insurance costs must be paid by the buyer.
- We will not begin to pack and ship items until after the designated pick-up days. Please reply to your invoice as soon as possible to let us know if you will need shipping.
- Any items that we do not feel comfortable packing ourselves will be taken to UPS for them to pack and ship. This may add to the shipping expenses that the buyer must pay.
** Pearce & Associates does not have a jewelry appraiser or certified gemologist, and therefore can not guarantee or authenticate all of the information provided to us. All Information and appraisals have been provided by the sellers. We can not confirm that the information on the appraisals is accurate or up to date. Jewelry is sold as is and is available for inspection and testing at our auction facility before bidding. We strongly encourage buyers to research the types of appraisals and to inspect all items before bidding on them. **
*This auction features a staggered ending that will show up on the last few days of the auction. Each group of lots will end in 15 minute increments.
From our website:
Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
* This auction also features the 5 minute bid extension. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, it extends that item another 5 minutes and continues extending every time a bid is placed within the 5 minute countdown.
Auctioneer: Larry "Chip" Pearce, License #1088
Auctioneer Apprentice: Monica Malone, License #3066
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the title work for the purchaser. Pearce & Associates collects a total of $65 for title work, dealer prep and documentation fee. ($15 title, $50 dealer prep/doc) which the purchaser pays. NOTE: Pearce & Associates does not own vehicles consigned to our auctions. The seller understands that any claims from descriptions, condition, miles, etc are between the owner (seller) and the purchaser. The auctioneer does not guarantee year, make, model, miles, hours, running condition, physical condition of any item in our auctions. You, the purchaser are responsible for inspecting the assets in person and making your own determination as to the condition of the item you are bidding on. The description is NOT guaranteed by the auctioneer nor the seller. AS IS, WHERE IS. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle title work and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
By Alabama State Law, all auctions are considered with reserve unless they are titled absolute. This is an auction with reserve. The seller, owner, auctioneer, bank or lien holder, or any government agency having an interest in the items in this auction reserve the right to bid on behalf of the seller up to their reserve amount.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.