***NOTE: This sale is in GUNTERSVILLE, AL !! ***
Location: Launchpad Liquidation, LLC - 13014 US Highway 431 , Guntersville, AL
Auction Starts Ending Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 7PM Central
Pick up & Payment: Friday September 27, 2019 and Monday September 30, 2019 from 10am to 3pm Central
Inspection from Monday September 23, 2019 - Thursday September 26 from 8am to 5pm Central on site
NOTE: This sale has a set of terms FROM THE SELLER like no other sale that Pearce & Associates has done!
1) A 100% money back guarantee to any customer who purchases NEW OR FACTORY REFURBISHED merchandise that does not function or is inoperable. This guarantee would be extended to buyers up to 5 calendar days after the close of the auction. Each item that is new or factory refurbished will be noted in the lot description in the catalog
2) Auctions contain products that are 100% brand new or factory reconditioned , EXCEPT for bulk product pallet sales that will be accurately described as "used" or "untested customer product returns".
NOTE: **Money back guarantees will not be applicable for bulk product pallet sales that are listed as "used like new" or "untested customer product returns" since product condition is indicated in the auction catalog
NOTE: ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR NO LATER THAN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 at 3pm CENTRAL
SHIPPING OPTIONS FROM THE SELLER FOR PURCHASES FROM THE AUCTION:
Handling fees for items shipped via UPS purchased in this auction
- $10 per item for 50lbs and under . (Packing service and material fees (labor, boxes, tape, wrap and packing material)
- $20 per item for 51lbs or higher . (Packing service and material fees (labor, boxes, tape, wrap and packing material)
- Items too large or not able to be shipped on UPS must be picked up.
Shipping OPTIONS via UPS for customer shipping for items purchased in this auction
- Customer can send over their own shipping label and schedule shipment date within 5 business days. Send label to [email protected]
comwith copy of Auction Invoice for verification.
- Launchpad Liquidation can provide UPS COD "cash on delivery" shipping, Customer will be responsible for a $15 COD fee plus shipping cost. Customer will receive Launchpad Liquidation Discounted Bulk UPS shipping rates.
***PLEASE SEE THE SELLERS TERMS AND SHIPPING OPTIONS ON THE LISTING INFORMATION**
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the titlework for the purchaser. A fee of $65 per vehicle will be added to the final bid price for title work by the auction company. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle titlework and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.