PUBLIC AUCTION - Quarterly Online Auction by KBR, International Construction Firm.
VEHICLES * KAWASAKI MULES * TRAILERS * WELDERS * JOB BOXES * LADDERS * HUNDREDS OF INDUSTRIAL & CONSTRUCTION TOOLS!
Bidding ends Friday, February 16th @ 12:00noon.
Open House Inspection Tuesday, February 13th & Wednesday, February 14th, 9am until 3pm. No Inspection on Thursday or Friday. Pickup & Payment on Monday, February 19th & Tuesday, February 20th.
Pearce & Associates conducts quarterly online auctions for KBR International Construction Company from its Tools & Equipment Facility in Alabaster, Alabama. KBR is one of the largest construction firms in the world with projects worldwide. These assets are from completed jobsites throughout the U.S. KBR auction buyers are usually repeat customers because of the outstanding, high quality tools, vehicles and merchandise offered in their auctions. Pearce & Associates has contracted with KBR for more than 7 years and has sold tens of millions of dollars in assets during that time. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. (We encourage you to attend an open house to view the items in person.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person. Pearce & KBR offer (2) days of inspection prior to the end of the auction. Payment by Cash, Certified Funds or Bank Wire Transfer to Pearce & Associates. We accept Visa and Mastercard up to $1,000. All over $1,000 must be paid for in one of the other methods. We do not accept checks!
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
We do not allow bid cancellations or bid withdrawals. You must agree to these terms and conditions before your bidder account is accepted and you are allowed to bid. By registering, you are entering into a legal contract between the auctioneer and purchaser.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the titlework for the purchaser. A fee of $65 per vehicle will be added to the final bid price for title work by the auction company. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle title work and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.